This recent heat wave has us thinking of ways to stay cool. While outdoor summer weddings are fun, they can also be hot 🔥 Here are a few tips to help keep you and your guests cool and able to fully enjoy the day!
1. Create a personalized fan to hand out to guests at the ceremony. This can also double as a wedding favor!
2. Set up a refreshment table at the ceremony. You can offer something fun like strawberry lemonade or simple like mint water.
3. Get a tent! Even if you think it's not going to rain, a tent is a great way to give your guests some shade to beat the heat.
4. Serve a signature frozen drink at cocktail hour! Who says piña coladas are just for tropical vacations?
5. Offer popsicles as a fun treat during cocktail hour or as a late night snack. Bonus points if you choose to combine it with a cocktail.
6. Hand out chilled towels to guests as they leave the dance floor. The perfect way to refresh and recharge.
Which is your favorite way to stay cool?